This 1984 GMC Sierra/Vanpelt 4x4 Fire Engine is in great condition. The Fire Engine is fully operational, it runs and drives great. It was recently removed from service by a Washington State Municipality.
427ci gasoline engine, governed at 300 RPM, 5 speed manual transmission, "off-road gearing", transfer case with high/low range lever, front axle engine lever.
Power Steering, Air brakes, two 35 gallon saddle fuel tanks (left and right, selectable), locking front hubs, behind the bumper mounted ...
We have 3 immediate full time openings for a FIREFIGHTER/EMT-I or FIREFIGHTER/Paramedic
• The selected candidate must be in good physical condition in order to respond to fire/medical emergencies on Company property.
• Successful candidates will have technical and preferred skills to include confined space training .
• Basic Qualifications Required certifications are: Firefighter I & II, Hazmat Awareness and Operations, EVOC and EMT-Intermediate for the state of Virginia or
must be able to get ...
Extra Pair of Hands can give you a quality move while saving you money at the the same time
You will always get experienced and strong movers that are US citizens and speak english. At Extra Pair of Hands we don't play movers, We are movers
We work and answer our phones(843-442-5113 or 843-926-2484) seven days and evenings a week, so you don't have to take off of work
We charge NO extra fees and NO extra surcharges for anything. You don't have to ask with us, "do you charge anything else?"
This original print celebrates a selection of classic fire appliances from the post war era. During the 1950's and 1960's British manufactured models were the mainstay of most brigades, with names such as Dennis, Merryweather, Commer and Bedford common at every station. Taken from original paintings of Kenneth C. Wisdom. Frame 16x16 matted with fire red mount. Part of two print set post and pre war. $65.00 each and $120.00 for the pair. Fire fighters are probably the most loyal collectors for there ...
Police Officers, firefighters, health care workers, and educators are now able to receive $7,500.00 towards purchasing a home through the New Community Partner's Program.
- Don't need to be a first-time homebuyer
- No added expense of a home inspection requirements or housing standard
- Must Meet income limits (see below)
- No extra wait time for program to approve grant, grant is process simultaneously as the
loan package is processed meaning 45 ...
We are offering our low cost law enforcement software to police officers, platoons or small agencies.
Our database programs start at only $4.95 with free digital delivery. If you would like a CD by US Mail please add $2.05 S&H additional.
For more information or to view our product visit our website at http://www.cdpinfo.com and click on Products.
We also provide a wide range of free information and tools from our website.
CDP Information Systems