Plastic Packaging facility is looking for 1st and 3rd shift machine operators. Must have prior experience in minor machine maintenance, weighing bottles, checking dimensions. This information will be checked every hour and input into computer. Interested candidates should send resume for consideration.
Up to 28 Hours Per Week
$10.00 Per Hour
Retail Project Merchandiser:
• Contribute to the achievement of business objectives through placement of new items at all assigned stores
• Maintain full distribution on existing SKUs and ensuring signage is in place
• Must be able to maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards
• Maintain schematic integrity through communication with supervisor
• Hang shelf signs, place ...
Greensboro distibution center has immediate opening for a shipping receiving clerk on 1st shift.
1. Helps push boxes down the conveyor to scale.
2. Lifts boxes about an 1inch on scale to get the weight of the box.
3. Uses hand scanner and computer to print out label
4. Places label on box
5. Pushes box off scale onto conveyor that leads into the truck.
6. Once there is a good amount of boxes that have been scanned in and pushed down conveyor, employee will then load truck container by hand.
Removing empty drums from trailer and putting on conveyor
Driving forklift to pick up drums
Applying product labels
Cleaning equipment and sweeping floor areas
Requires you to lift, bend, push, pull & move materials up to 50 pounds in a chemical manufacturing environment.
High School Diploma
Need to be flexible in work hours and days of the week.
Maintain clean work environment
Label and identify products in containers and/or drums
Print labels off
Load empty containers from trailers
Inspect and approve trailers prior to loading
1 year of manufacturing experience
Must be able to pass basic skill assessments test
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to pass forklift certification and operate the forklift on a daily basis
* 3 shifts: 1st shift- 6:30 am-3:00 pm , 2nd ...
Medical Lab Warehouse is seeking Candidates with Pick/Packing and Production Line experience.
Must be able to perform line assemby duties and produce on-site drug test kits in accordance with Standards and Operating Procedures.
Candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and perform quality standards.
Other Misc. Warehouse duties as neeed.
Positons are contract to possible hire!
Starting Pay rate $8.25
Please provide a photo of ...
Employee's will be working in a clean and neat warehouse work environment.
Applicants MUST have a clean background (nothing major, such as felonies in the last 7 years or violent or larceny misdemeanors in the past 7 years).
Applicants must be able to pass federal background check.
Applicants MUST be able to pass drug screen prior to employment.
Consistent hours, 40+ a week.
Applicants MUST be able to work overtime and Saturday's if needed.
Applicants MUST have warehouse experience OR a High School ...
The primary responsibilities of the Merchandiser are to reset, rotate, price, restock, and merchandise products, in assigned accounts by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represents Caffey Distributing Company in a professional manner, and provides excellent customer service.
2. Organize and set accounts with proper SKU's. Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise as needed, referring to price list.
3. Re-stock with new merchandise, pack and ...
Looking for someone to fulfill a part-time position as a general labor at a beer distributor. No prior experience is necessary. Must be 21 years of age, have transportation available during shift, responsible and willing to work with various tasks in differing environments. Will be handling such tasks as assisting in the delivery of beer to include loading and unloading and displaying the product, delivering small orders to customers and collecting payment and various office duties. Hours are as ...
May 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Greensboro, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.