Systems and Network Administrator - Engineering and ERP systems
Perm - local and regional candidates preferred
The successful candidate will:
- Administer client's Pro.File PLM as necessary, including user and systems configurations
- Conduct training and develop/maintain training materials
- Manage and administer Pro.File’s MS SQL database
- Perform customizations to Pro.File
- Participate in teams for development of integrated PLM / ERP solutions for engineering or production productivity ...
SQL Server Developer - Direct Hire or CTH
Downtown Greensboro, NC
Required Skills and Experience
• 5+ years SQL Server Development
• Skilled in T/SQL and Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.
• Strong skills in optimizing and tuning Databases and Queries
• Strong ETL skills, both manual and automated
• Skilled in clustered databases
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Proven ability to work as a productive team member as ...
Web Developer - Perm w/direct hire by client
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; 4-6 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business ...
N-Tier Solutions is seeking a SQL-DBA for our direct client in Greensboro, NC. This is a long term contract position (at least a year). Details below:
Purpose of Job: Manage, Monitor, Administer, and Support multiple SQL Server database systems. SQL Server 2008 R2 is the primary database. Provide Infrastructure team support for database configuration, performance, security, clustering, etc. Provide non-business-hours database support as required.
Job Functions/Responsibilities (List in order of ...
Sr Developer - VB.Net, SQL 2005, C#
3 - 6 month contract
Senior level technical analyst/developer position with experience working as a team member in large scale web application systems. Requires the ability to design, develop and test application modifications based on functional specifications.
Strong application development experience (5+ years) with the following technologies is required:
• Experience in VB.Net and Visual Studio 2005 with .Net Framework 2.0
• Experience with SQL Server ...
Lead Developer / Development Team Lead - JEE/ J2EE
Perm w/direct hire by client; possible relo assistance
Provide technical leadership and guidance in the development or support of proposed and existing information technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a business related field
- 5+ years IT experience consisting of both technical and leadership responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge in subset or following IT disciplines: JEE (J2EE), JSP, Servlets, EJB, ...
ColdFusion Developer - Contract to Hire or Perm - Greensboro NC
- Must have 4-5 years experience programming ColdFusion (most current versions) using Object-Oriented (OO) methodologies
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience and relational database design
- Experience with framework architectures
- 5+ years HTML/CSS development
Pluses: TeamFoundation Server, C#, Agile/ SCRUM experience
Are you a decisive leader who acts with urgency across comprehensive IT projects? Does new information intrigue you, prompting you to immerse yourself in every bit of new technology as it emerges? This devoted company is looking for a seasoned hands on Team Lead like you to rein in projects and rouse up their energetic fan base. From within these lively offices, you will get to work with driven people who successfully combine their diverse talents & knowledge to achieve your big picture wins.
Apr 22 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Greensboro easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.