-high priority need for top client
-can be worked contract-to-hire or direct-hire (not a fit for someone who only wants contract)
iSeries Developer provides customer support for applications and performs work assignments as part of an agile team; participates in sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives.
- Provide support for ...
Linux / Windows Systems Administrator - Perm
- Direct Hire opportunity with our client
- Preferred experience include Windows Server, Linux, SQL Server, Exchange, strong VMWare, Active Directory, and Citrix XenApp
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player
Network Administrator - Perm/Direct-Hire
Administer and oversee day to day network operation, troubleshoot networking problems and insure the security and integrity of company's infrastructure and data.
Stay informed and knowledgeable on new and existing technologies. Get quotes and additional support documentation as needed and place orders as required to maintain network.
Provide 3 rd ...
Exchange/Lync Systems Administrator - Full-time
• 1-2 years of consulting expertise with Microsoft messaging infrastructure experience, includes design and migration.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 technologies and Active Directory
• Understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructures
- 2-4 years Windows Server Administration including managing Exchange and Active Directory
- Must be proficient in managing medium to large environments
- General experience required in other aspects of Server builds and maintenance
- Certification helpful but not required
- Team player is imperative
May 19 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Greensboro easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.