We are seeking a Bilingual Receptionist/Clerk for a Law Firm located in Greensboro.
* Must be Bilingual, Spanish to English
* Must have experience answering a multi-line phone system
* Must be able to communicate effectively with Spanish-speaking clientele
* Ability to work in a fast paced office juggling many tasks
* Must be proficient in MS Office products with the ...
May 20 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for jobs in the legal sector and makes searching for law jobs in Greensboro simple and convenient. Types of job listings may include positions such as attorney, legal secretary, legal administrative assistant, executive legal assistance, entry-level paralegal, corporate associate attorney, labor, employment associate attorney and many more. After finding a suitable job, you may wish to send in any vital documents, including your resume and a cover letter tailored to the specific job position you are applying for. The advertiser may prefer you to contact by telephone or through an alternative e-mail address.