We are seeking an experienced Medical Front Office Assistant (Front Desk/Check In & Out) to work in Winston-Salem area within a Large Specialty Practice.
Primary duties will be to provide assistance at the front desk with check-in/out, scheduling, insurance verification, taking payment and medical records. Must have EMR experience with the ability to work with paperless charts. Must be ...
Guilford County based Medical Practice is seeking an Experienced Front Desk/Office Support Assistant. Must be available to work Monday through Friday 7:45am until 5:00/5:15pm.
* Answer all incoming calls and direct as needed
* Provide assistance at the front desk with check-in/out, scheduling, updating information and accepting co-pays/payment for services
* Verify insurance, pre ...
Established Dental Practice located in Winston-Salem in need of an "experienced" Dental Front Office Clerk / Patient Care Assistant.
* Prior dental experience is a must, preferring 1+ years of experience
* Dentrix knowledge in a "paperless" digital setting
* Verify insurance, schedule, payment plans, and accept payments/co-pays
* Must be available to work Monday through ...
Established Dental Practice located in High Point, NC in need of an "experienced" Dental Front Desk Associate/Patient Care Assistant.
* Prior dental experience is a must.
* Practice would like to see 1+ years of experience
* Prior experience using Dentrix in a "paperless" digital setting
* Ability to verify insurance and accept payment/co-pays
* Will maintain schedules (set, ...
Nov 2 -
eBay Classifieds list a number of medical & healthcare jobs and makes accessing jobs in this employment area in Greensboro convenient and easy. Jobs may include ads for a medical assistant, pulmonologist, vascular surgeon, nurse practitioner, anesthesiologist, neurologist, telemetry nurse, family medicine physician and many more. It may also be that you are having difficulty finding medical and healthcare job ads on other websites on the Internet. When you find a suitable job on eBay Classifieds, you should send in all the relevant application details. You may prefer to contact the employer or advertiser by phone if a number is provided.