Winston-Salem Medical Billing Office is seeking a Medical Front Desk/Receptionist. Position will require that you be available to work Monday through Thursday 7:50am until 4:45pm and Friday 8:00am until 12:00pm.
* Provide assistance at the front desk with greeting guest/vendors and answering incoming calls
* Scan/enter medical records and verify insurance
* Sort and distribute mail, ...
Established Dental Practice located in Winston-Salem in need of an "experienced" Dental Front Office Clerk / Patient Care Assistant.
* Prior dental experience is a must, preferring 1+ years of experience
* Dentrix knowledge in a "paperless" digital setting
* Verify insurance, schedule, payment plans, and accept payments/co-pays
* Must be available to work Monday through ...
We are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist/Phone Operator to work in the Winston-Salem area within a Large Specialty Practice.
Primary duties will be to provide assistance to all callers with scheduling, referrals, messages in general, etc. Will be a back up to Medical Records as well as the front desk as needed. Prior experience in EPIC would be a huge plus. Must be available to ...
Established Dental Practice located in Kernersville in need of an "experienced" Dental Front Office Clerk / Patient Care Assistant. Outstanding opportunity for someone looking for a permanent/fulltime opportunity. Family oriented, professional staff with tenure with a very supportive Dentist.
• Prior dental experience is a must, preferring 1+ years of experience
• Dentrix ...
Jan 14 -
eBay Classifieds list a number of medical & healthcare jobs and makes accessing jobs in this employment area in Greensboro convenient and easy. Jobs may include ads for a medical assistant, pulmonologist, vascular surgeon, nurse practitioner, anesthesiologist, neurologist, telemetry nurse, family medicine physician and many more. It may also be that you are having difficulty finding medical and healthcare job ads on other websites on the Internet. When you find a suitable job on eBay Classifieds, you should send in all the relevant application details. You may prefer to contact the employer or advertiser by phone if a number is provided.